Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"You're Gonna Die, Charlie..."

Well, tonight's the night we determine whether Erin needs to send a hundred angry letters to Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. Please don't do it, guys. I'm begging you, here...
Tonight, Libbie's coming over to watch Nathan and me wring out hands for an hour worrying about Charlie's fate. Ha.
Dad informed me yesterday that Sayid is his favorite character, even though he watched One of Them before we did and warned us we wouldn't like Sayid after that episode. I guess he forgave him for torturing Henry once he found out that he wasn't Henry after all. I'd forgotten that he would have killed him if AnaLucia hadn't intervened. That was unfortunate. And quite ungrateful of Ben to turn around and try to kill her...
I will be very surprised if everyone survives tonight. I'm holding my breath...

No comments: