Monday, May 14, 2007

Mcfarlane Toys LOST - Series Two

So I was rooting around McFarlane Toys, trying to find a picture of the hatch set to link to for my review, and I discovered that series two is on the horizon, due out in July.  So I am excited.  And disappointed.  Because there are only four!  Unless they're only showing four, and they're adding more later.  This all started with Charlie at Christmas, and when I got him I'd never heard of the figures.  Now I want them all, though I have the four figures from the first series that I wanted most, and Libbie has Jack, so between the two of us all we're missing is Shannon and Kate - and Kate is in the hatch set, after all...
Anyway, only four.  How disappointing, yet better for my self-control.  I need to not buy any more frivolous things.  Besides, I have my three favorite characters, aside from Desmond, who I really think will not be showing up in plastic form for quite a while.  How many series are they planning?  How about... 10?  We don't even have to restrict ourselves to the island; let's have all the parents and ex-spouses and buddies and mentors and whatever else!  Christian.  Mr. Kwon.  Monk whose name I can't remember.  'Twould be awesome!  But for now, it's Sawyer, Jin, Sun and Eko, and I'm afraid I do want them all... 

No comments: