Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Not-So-Clever Fox

A note about last year's pre-Possibly-Best-Episode-Ever Entertainment Weekly.  By which I mean Live Together, Die Alone, which I really need to blog about at length because it's so fantastic.  I'm glad I didn't read it before getting caught up, though, because they spilled Desmond's reappearance before it happened, and it was much more satisfying, I think, to be shocked. 
But anyway, I had to laugh at the end of the main article:
[Says Lindelof,] "... If [people] can't get answers to mysteries in real life, they most definitely want answers on their TV sets on Wednesday nights.  And they deserve them."
What those answers will be remains to be seen.  Fox, at least, is willing to say what one of them won't be.  "Nobody is going to wake up on this show and mysteriously end up somewhere else."  Promise?  "That's a promise."
Told of Fox's pledge, Lindelof betrays a mischievous smirk.  "Well, then," he says, "I guess we're going to have to do that."
Ha!  Shows what you know, Fox!  Ah, Flashes Before Your Eyes, how I love you...

No comments: