Friday, May 15, 2009

And the Wait Begins...

Only one more time of being between seasons of LOST. I heard that they planned to do an Alternate Reality Game last year, other than Dharma Wants You, in the fall, but they had to axe it because of the economic meltdown. I'm hoping they can manage something this year. Meanwhile, I think I'm going to go through and write about all the episodes I watched before I started watching live, and recapping. Which is totally silly, especially now that most of the questions posed by those episodes have been answered, but we'll see how it goes. It'll give me something to do and satisfy my obsessive sensibilities. I also got Bad Twin out of the library; my hopes aren't too high for that one, but Sawyer seemed to find it moderately entertaining...

No comments: